Born early New Years Eve 2018, Max is the youngest member of our team, taking on the important role of THE Agency Mascot.
Known amongst his nearest and dearest as a veritable sock thief, Max delights in stealing, hiding, chewing and collecting socks he finds from around the house.
He’s also partial to treats (don’t say the t-word unless you’re prepared with some in your pocket!) and belly rubs.
– What’s your favourite book?
I love anything about Winnie the Cocka-Pooh
– You’re the latest addition to a colouring box, what colour are you and why?
I like to think outside of the box (you cannot contain me!)
– The most important thing a person can be is…
Kind, generous, and not afraid to get mucky
– Tell me something you’re proud of…
Did they tell you about my sock pile?
– Tell me about somebody who inspires you…
My Pops. Even if I wasn’t ankle height, I would still look up to him.
– What’s a good motto to live by?
Live as if somebody left the gate open!!