Temporary Until the end of 2021
Role: Our client is urgently looking to recruit 2 Warehouse Operative to join their busy and expanding team. This division specialises in digital print, laser engraving and providing finishing services to the parent company, as well as fulfilment and distribution services worldwide for many of their corporate clients and retail websites. The roles are to start immediately and are on a temporary basis until the end of 2021.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working previously in warehouse and distribution and will understand the need to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining high standards of quality at all times.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and show a good level of computer literacy as the role requires daily data input to facilitate the various programs and despatch procedures we undertake.
Forklift truck licence would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an ideal opportunity to join an expanding company with products and services still in high demand despite the recent pandemic.
- Follow all warehouse processes and procedures – receiving, returns, storage, picking, packing, shipping, stock counts, etc
- Maintain an organised, clean, and safe workplace
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of inventory discrepancies
- Ensuring quality control checks, delivery deadlines and environmental objectives are met at all times
- Keeping stock control systems up to date
- Responsibility for despatching goods and also for receiving goods inwards
- Label all new incoming or transferred merchandise
- Follow all safety guidelines and policies of the warehouse and Company
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments
- Prepares merchandise for shipment, as required
- Maintain accurate inventory records using a computerised inventory system
- Delivery and collection duties as and when required.
As a small company, the position demands a great deal of flexibility where you may be asked to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
Salary £18000+ dependent upon experience + Overtime (when required), 28 Days Holiday including Statutory. Hours of work 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday – Friday
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to bring to our client, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.