Role: Our well established and reputable client is looking for a full-time permanent Viewings Advisor / Inventory Clerk for their offices in Cleckheaton. Ideally you will be experienced within this area of the property sector, however candidates with the appropriate transferable skills and desire to move into the Lettings sector may be considered.
The property portfolio is diverse therefore you will be required to adapt to different environments and be willing to work in properties that are unfurnished, without heating and may require you to inspect cellars and attics to carry out a full inventory list.
On a day to day basis you will carry out the following:
- Property Viewings: Showing potential tenants around explaining the criteria to let a property and what the property has to offer
- Property Visits: Visiting the properties, firstly after 3 months of a tenant moving in, then every 6 months to check for any damage, ensuring the tenants don’t have any issues, rechecking ID and recording this on a software package
- Inventories: Visiting a property prior to a tenant moving in to carry out a full check list of what is in the property and what condition the property is in, taking gas and electric meter readings – recording this on a software package
- Move out Inspections: Visiting the property after a tenant has vacated to check for any signs of damage and taking meter readings, recording this on a software package
- Landlord communication: providing feedback to landlords each week in relation to viewings etc.