Our client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across all their areas of expertise funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services.
With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of a large organisation who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, they provide a strong platform to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build on their success.
Our client feels that you can play a key part in this as they recognise the importance of supporting and developing their people, so they listen to colleagues, train their teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities they work with and youll get a flavour of life here should you be successful in securing this role.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Training Administrator to join their Shareholder solutions area of the business. Based in Huddersfield you will be responsible for the day to day planning and delivery of training administration staff within the department ensuring compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Arranging / undertaking training of new and existing staff members
- Assist with the induction of new staff
- Creating and maintaining training materials
- Liaise with line managers to identify the needs of individuals or groups of staff organise and deliver appropriate training
- Provide consistent support to all administrators
- Monitor performance and provide feedback
- Conduct review meetings to acknowledge achievements
- Ensure continual collaboration with other training administrators / line managers to review and promote new ideas and training methods
A clear and confident communicator you will have the ability to head up training sessions to cover all aspects of administration covered within the business area. This will include resolution of queries, maintenance of shareholder information, record keeping along with maintenance of filing and destruction of sensitive materials. You will be organised and have an excellent attention to detail. You will also need to be quick to pick things up in order to pass on these skills and knowledge to others.
Candidates must have:
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- Previous experience of training delivery
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word & Excel
- Experience of data entry (alpha & numeric)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible approach
- Self-prioritisation of workload
- Knowledge of shareholder processes (desirable)
- FCA experience and awareness (desirable)
- Investments Operations Certificate (desirable)
- Introduction to investments and securities (desirable)
Benefits of working for our client include:
- Working for a company that value their employees, helping everyone to achieve success professionally and personally
- An on-going commitment to career progression, training and education
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Free Parking on site
Please note that this office will relocate from its current location to Leeds City Centre from January 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.