Role: Our prestigious client is looking to recruit Contact Centre Advisors for their very busy contact centre on a temporary to Fixed Term Contract basis for 12 weeks and then transfer to a FTC directly with our client.
The role will involve being trained up fully to take end to end contact centre calls, so phone/contact centre experience is a must. Also, the role involves dealing with high call volumes, so you must be able to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and experience required:
- A professional telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and possess a compassionate and understanding attitude
- Can work at pace and handle volume calls
- IT literate – must be confident using many windows-based systems simultaneously
- A ‘can do’ attitude, be adaptable and flexible to business needs
- Previous experience in a fast paced and demanding customer service environment, ideally contact centre
Full training will be given to the successful candidates, however much of this is ‘on the job’ training and candidates must have the ability to learn quickly.