Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client, based in the centre of Halifax, to work on a temporary basis as a Part-Time Cashier** for 3-6 months.
Our client seeks a candidate who has a wealth of experience within the banking or financial industry, along with experience of financial accounting (cash reconciliation, cash handling etc) and who also has experience of customer services, specifically dealing with clients face-to-face.
This role is 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday 12pm - 5pm
Experience in the following areas is essential as they form the major tasks of the role
- Update all correspondence on the postal spreadsheet
- First point of contact for customers, dealing with general enquiries and queries
- Cash handling and opening accounts
- Dealing with customer account transactions
- Cash reconciliation of own till
- Dealing with audits and the treasury process
- Responding to correspondence via face to face, telephone and email
- Promote the company in a positive manner
- This list relates to the core duties, however, you will be expected to perform additional duties as necessary due to the changing needs of the business
**Please be advised that our client will not be reviewing CV's for this role until after the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, therefore interviews for any suitable candidates will not be in the foreseeable future**
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CV's and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.