Temporary Master Data Analyst
These roles are to support the Governance and Compliance Team, you will be responsible for the process of various data and communications with stakeholders in the business, ensuring that information within the business is protected, in accordance with the relevant legislative requirements, the needs of the business and to ensure that the policies and risk /compliance activities across the organisation reflect and enhance this.
Our client requires a Temporary Master Data Analyst for initially 6 months with the likely hood that it will go to 12 months and then potentially permanent.
The ideal candidates will work within our clients Governance and Compliance department and be responsible for the process of various data and communications within the business, our client requires the successful candidates to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be an effective and creative problem solver have excellent proven administration skills and can interface smoothly with all levels of the business. In addition to the above you will have very strong Microsoft office skills particularly Excel and have excellent analytical skills and can prioritise workloads and to know when to seek guidance. Flexibility is a must, from day to day the requirements of the role is varied and may change, due to the business needs.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Strong demonstrable skills with Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365 particularly Excel
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation
- Continuously work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality output
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data always including a clear desk policy
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills
- Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of area of specialisation
- Demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Advanced MS Excel skill level including pivot tables, formulas, charts, linking spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be process and detailed oriented
- Tenacity to independently solve problems
- Strong analytical skills and decision making
Day to day duties include:
- Primary focal point in the department for master data requests
- The timely completion of updates
- Continuing to review and make improvements
- Maintain accurate tracking of changes
- Liaising with relevant business units to validate the integrity of the information
- Upkeep of all process documentation
Salary is dependent on experience ie proven experience working with SAP and previous Master Data experience
The hours are Monday Friday 37 hours per week, there is onsite parking (on a first come first served basis), with alternative parking nearby, an onsite gym, subsidised canteen/restaurant facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Initial interviews will take place at our offices in Cleckheaton; therefore, candidates MUST be able to attend during the day. Shortlisted candidates will then be available to attend an interview with r client.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV as soon as possible to [email protected]
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.