Role: Our prestigious client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a temporary basis to join their Leaning and Development team. The role is initially until 16th April 2021, but this could be extended and potentially lead to permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
As a HR Administrator, you will provide comprehensive administration support, ensuring a high quality of support service is delivered.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating company registers and entering accurately onto the system
- Maintain and update data ready to produce reports for HR
- Keeping a full track on employee course attendance
- Pro-actively monitor course renewal requirements and flag when necessary
- Updating course attendance log at all times