Role: Our prestigious client is looking to recruit a temporary HR Administration Assistant to join their busy HR department ASAP on a temporary basis for approx. 3-4 months, possibly longer.
You will be assisting the HR Manager with related HR administration duties within the department.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with obtaining references and credit references
- Organising interviews
- Assisting with preparing presentations for the team
- Updating the training sessions and meetings diaries
- Monitoring the recruitment website
- Completing job offer details
- Assisting with new starter paperwork and onboarding
- Obtaining new starter paperwork such as bank details, ID, rights to work etc
- Filing and other general administration duties
Skills and experience required:
- You must be a strong administrator, with experience of working within a fast-paced reactive environment
- HR experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask are also essential
- This is a hybrid role; therefore, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO travel to Leeds city centre 3 days per week and work from home 2 days per week
- You must be able to commit to working at least 3-4 months on a temporary basis so this role would not suit someone already seeking a permanent position
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm with ½ hour lunch. 3 days will be working from the office and 2 days will be working from home.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.