Role: Our prestigious client is looking for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Assistant for their Shared Services team to work for a 3-month period.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you would be responsible for delivering an outstanding service to the wider business and will be:
- Demonstrating and articulating three-way matching in the invoice processing process
- Interpreting invoice data quickly and accurately into SAP
- Providing support to the team, and providing a high-quality financial administration service
- Supporting and adhering to working best practices and financial control procedures
- Confidently dealing with internal and external invoice payment queries
- Performing supplier reconciliations independently and resolving queries with suppliers
- Understanding Sundry Billing and an understanding of journals.
You will also be involved in:
- The day to day completion of finance services activities
- Supporting the wider FS team in providing an agile (flexible) resource where and when required.
- Supporting all compliance, regulatory and statutory obligations including Health and Safety
- Supporting the wider business in delivering the Business Plan along with demonstrating the Company core values, behaviours and standards.