Role: Our Bradford based client is looking to recruit 8 Temporary Data Processors to support the business with data quality, by updating systems with data packages and escalating any challenges.
The role is to commence as soon as possible and is expected to last until at least the end of December 2021.
Our client seeks candidates who have a very strong work ethic and enjoy engaging and working closely with colleagues, a self-starter, team player who is coachable, flexible and organised with the ability to multi-task. You will be a team orientated individual with a positive attitude, strong attention to detail and good communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to deal with people both internally and externally.
Full training will be given to the successful candidates, however much of the role is ‘on the job’ training and candidates must have the ability to learn quickly. The role involves dealing with large volumes of outbound calls requesting information from existing customers, you must be to handle pressure and a fast-paced environment.
Purpose of the role:
- Support the business with maintaining accurate customer information form a data quality point of view, by updating different systems with data packages
Key Accountabilities and Skills:
- Previous experience preferred in a similar role but not essential
- Work at pace, accurately meeting deadlines, update customers detail on different systems to ensuring all data is correct
- IT literate – must be confident using many windows-based systems simultaneously. With basic excel, word skills
- Complete daily market messages correcting any data because of any errors that have been identified though data cleansing activities
- Support and work with business partners contacting customers when needed
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To be able to work as part of a team
The working hours are 37.5 per week Monday – Friday. There is onsite parking (on a first come first served basis), with alternative parking nearby.
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will take place via FaceTime, Teams or Zoom and all successful Candidates must be able to provide references covering the past 5 years. Additionally, due to the nature of the role, candidates may be subject to a DBS check, therefore a clear criminal record is required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.