Role: This is an exciting role to join a small but very dynamic Telesales Team. As a Telesales Advisor**, you would be responsible for providing a first line telephone response to customer requirements whilst offering excellent customer service and demonstrating the ability to up-sell and cross-sell.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
- Answer all inbound telesales calls with a courteous, professional and confident manner
- Make outbound calls to existing and new clients to secure new business
- Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently
- Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service always, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Understanding and utilising the range of product and service differentiators that are offered by our Client to help grow and develop sales volume
- Contacting and developing relationships with customers and prospects using relevant or gathered information from other marketing communications
- Pursuit of new or enhanced business to maximise sales potential
- Promoting relevant products and special offers as required.
**Please be advised that our client will not be reviewing CV's for this role until after the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, therefore interviews for any suitable candidates will not be in the foreseeable future**
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CV's and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.