Role: Our prestigious client has an excellent opportunity to join their busy operations team providing classroom, 1-2-1 and group coaching support for the business. Based in LS1, carrying out technical training rolling out technical processes and procedures.
As Technical Trainer, you will:
- Be key to the roll out of technical processes and procedures in both a classroom environment and through side by side and group coaching.
- Supporting Transfer Agency (TA) department with all training requirements, you will act as a central point of reference on all elements of technical and systems support to people and may also provide support on soft skills learning. This is a critical role in ensuring that all administrators within the department have the knowledge to perform their role and also have an escalation point where there is a learning gap.
- The Technical Trainer acts as a link between the operational and central training support teams and engages in gap analysis and communication of new materials coming from the wider business. As a point of contact for the escalation of technical and customer queries, you will provide oversight of BAU work within the TA operation and provide relevant sign off as appropriate
- There will be a requirement to work with colleagues at remote sites efficiently and effectively and as a collaborative team
- Be the “go to” experienced referral point within the operation for all technical training queries
- Provide coaching and local training support to the operational team
- Support the learning needs analysis process and proactively identify opportunities for development
- Work with internal teams in order to design and deliver training solutions
- Managing relationships in order to ensure any design and delivery is compliant
- Ensure that all training materials are kept up to date
- Maintain individual training records and analysis for any training delivered
- Ensure that change and business improvements and project updates are built into the training cycles
- Provide support to the leadership teams across all TA sites