Role: Our prestigious client has an excellent opportunity to join their busy operations team providing classroom, 1-2-1 and group coaching support for the business. Based from their LS11 site but moving to new offices in LS1 from January 2020, carrying out technical training rolling out technical processes and procedures.
As Technical Trainer, you will:
- Be key to the roll out of technical processes and procedures in both a classroom environment and through side by side and group coaching.
- Supporting Transfer Agency (TA) department with all training requirements, you will act as a central point of reference on all elements of technical and systems support to people and may also provide support on soft skills learning. This is a critical role in ensuring that all administrators within the department have the knowledge to perform their role and also have an escalation point where there is a learning gap.
- The Technical Trainer acts as a link between the operational and central training support teams and engages in gap analysis and communication of new materials coming from the wider business. As a point of contact for the escalation of technical and customer queries, you will provide oversight of BAU work within the TA operation and provide relevant sign off as appropriate
- There will be a requirement to work with colleagues at remote sites efficiently and effectively and as a collaborative team
- Be the “go to” experienced referral point within the operation for all technical training queries
- Provide coaching and local training support to the operational team
- Support the learning needs analysis process and proactively identify opportunities for development
- Work with internal teams in order to design and deliver training solutions
- Managing relationships in order to ensure any design and delivery is compliant
- Ensure that all training materials are kept up to date
- Maintain individual training records and analysis for any training delivered
- Ensure that change and business improvements and project updates are built into the training cycles
- Provide support to the leadership teams across all TA sites