Role: Our prestigious client is a global organisation, market leading for positions across an area of expertise largely under the umbrella of banking and finance. This is an exciting opportunity to join their busy operational team as a Technical Oversight Assistant Manager.
You will act as a point of contact and escalation within the Transfer Agency operation. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the onshore and offshore teams have the appropriate workflow management, controls, processes and procedures are in place to operate an efficient and compliant operation and that this is managed on a daily basis.
Managing and eliminating errors and risk at individual and team level by ensuring daily controls and oversight are effective and robust and that the required training, coaching and feedback is accessible and delivered to teams and individuals.
Ensuring communication between teams is effective and that all procedural and process documentation is controlled and up to date and relevant.
To advocate and role model a culture of customer outcomes first where the right action and decisions are made in the interests of TCF.
- Ensure teams have access to the appropriate technical expertise
- Ensure procedures and processes have effective controls and that documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Provide daily oversight of processes and controls for all teams including remotely located teams
- Communicate effectively to other teams and provide guidance
- Ensure business as usual service level agreements and key KPIs are met at team and individual level and all work is processed appropriately and workflow is managed
- Ensure teams adhere to risk, compliance and audit requirements and work with the control manager to ensure these are embedded
- Providing strong and effective guidance and coaching with regards to daily management of processes and controls across all teams
- Providing oversight of workflow, resources controls in order to meet SLAs and eliminate risk and increase efficiency
- Implement attestation of daily controls and ensure requirements are understood across the department in both teams and for individuals
- Communicating expectations on processes and controls effectively and in an effective, robust and clear manner
- Making and encouraging recommendations for continuous improvement
- Build relationships across the business and proactively act as a conduit between the operation and support areas - e.g. compliance, training, control manager, risk, oversight, audit, continuous improvement
- Work in collaboration with the TA leadership team to ensure daily processes, procedures and controls are robust across all teams
- Deputise for the department manager as required