Our prestigious client has an exciting Administrative opportunity to join their busy Shareholder Solutions area of the business. Based in their Huddersfield office, reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy operations team, carrying out duties relating to legal, dividend and correspondence work within the Registration Services Area.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for running reports, reconciling figures and carrying out returns to HMRC. You will be monitoring bank balances and dealing with dividend forfeitures so attention to detail is Key in this role.
- Accurate maintenance of shareholder information
- Sending out recovery letters for over payments
- Communicating via email, letter and phone with shareholders, external third party agents and internal colleagues
- Resolving any queries as they come up or referring to the team leader when appropriate
This role is ideal for an experienced administrator with demonstrable experience of working in busy and fast paced environments ideally Financial Services or banking. The ideal candidate will be very numerate and have excellent knowledge of spreadsheets.
Candidates must have:
- C.S.E Maths and English grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced Spreadsheet knowledge use of pivot tables, look ups etc
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise
- Previous experience of reconciliations
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience within an accounts admin function (desirable)
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Banking industry (desirable)
Benefits of working for our client include:
- 23 days holiday, which increase with service, + stats (with the option to purchase additional days)
- Life cover
- Flexible (opt-in) package to inc breakdown cover, medical/dental insurance, Season tickets, childcare vouchers and many more
- Free parking
- Shuttle bus that runs from the town centre
This role is due to relocate to Leeds City Centre from January 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.