Role: Our client is an extremely well established and highly renowned Cleckheaton based business who are looking to recruit an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their team.
Established 10 years ago, they have very quickly grown the business and are now in need of an extra pair of hands to assist with the sales account management, to create long-term, trusting relationships with customers.
The Freight Forwarder’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities from potential new clients. This will require video presenting skills when producing and presenting quotes online to existing and future clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer sales matters
- Complete all freight forwarding transactions and paperwork end to end, worldwide
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within a territory
- Co-ordinate with our overseas partners