Role: Our client is an extremely well established and highly renowned Cleckheaton based business who are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to work alongside the Managing Director.
Established about 10 years ago, they have very quickly grown the business and are now in need of an experienced senior professional, to assist with the sales administration and social media for the business. Additionally, this role requires someone who has the drive to grow the department.
Due to the nature of the role, you will have proven sales administration experience within the freight forwarding industry, have a very good command of the English Language and have a head for numbers as there will be an element of ‘number crunching’ for client quotes.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- You will be involved in setting up new clients on their systems, preparing quotes and assisting with video presentations when producing and presenting quotes online to existing and future clients
- Additionally, you will be involved in the social media aspect of the business as they move away from traditional marketing methods and focus on utilising the benefits of exciting social media platforms
- Our client requires a candidate with previous sales administration experience who has very strong communication skills, excellent organisational skills, who is focused, can manage many tasks simultaneously, has strong time managements skills and can work on their own initiative and within a team
- Assisting and managing marketing campaigns
- You will have proven sales administration experience within the freight forwarding industry
- Social media and marketing experience would be a distinct advantage
- You will have the drive and capacity to develop and grow the department