Role: This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join a very successful vibrant and dynamic local business.
The main aim of the role is to Support the Internal Sales Executives, External Sales Executives, Sales Manager and Managing Director when needed. The role will be to add value and involve appropriate resources and support throughout the department, adapting to individuals needs and prioritising workload whilst maintaining a positive approach, ensuring high levels of customer service is maintained always.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and efficient support to your appropriate salesperson and the wider sales team
- Providing accurate quotations within set timescales and offer the best advice on branding methods
- Samples – sending out to customers/prospects, ordering where necessary, dealing with returns, all associated paperwork and database work. Inputting invoices onto system and sending out invoices for non-returned samples
- Sourcing products from UK and overseas, speaking to suppliers, inputting products onto system with full details, prices, pictures etc.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new products, providing information to the Sales Team for quotations and orders
- Dealing with email, web and telephone enquiries for the Sales Team from Customers and Prospects
- Maintaining Prospect, Customer and Supplier databases
- Processing of quotations to orders, generating CRM, completing actions, requesting artwork, passing to Sales Administration
- Liaising where necessary with all other departments
- Ensuring the accuracy of all outgoing communications to maintain the professional image of the organisation