Role: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced School Administration Assistant to join our client’s team, working in a role split between Administration and the SAFE Taskforce. 3 days will be on the SAFE Taskforce and 2 days will be working in the main office supporting the administration function.
The person appointed to this post will occupy a key role within the Academy, supporting a cutting-edge learning facility for students and staff.
SAFE Taskforce – 3 days per week
- Support vulnerable young people, and avoid them becoming involved in county lines and criminal activity
- Help focus on improving pupils’ attendance, reducing the likelihood of young people being permanently excluded from school, keeping young people focused on their education
- Keeping young people engaged with their education – Liaising with school leaders and vital support services, working together to support some of the most vulnerable young people across the country, helping to keep them on the right track and stop them missing lessons
Administrator – 2 days per week
- Provide routine clerical support e.g., record and circulate messages to other members of staff, photocopying, filing, scanning, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms, sort and distribute mail
- Data inputting of computerised records/management information systems