Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional receptionist to join a leading business in the local area as a Receptionist.
Ideally the successful candidate will start week commencing 25th November 2019.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, with a 30-minute lunch break each day. However, Friday’s working hours are 11:00am – 5:00pm but when the other receptionist is on holiday/absent you will need to cover Fridays from 8:30am – 5:00pm. Please note that any extra hours banked can be taken later.
The role will require an individual with great organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings using Outlook calendars
- Managing two inboxes (emails)
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering, forwarding and screening phone calls
- Sorting, distributing and franking the post
- Fill and empty the dishwasher and keeping the kitchen tidy
- Making refreshments for meetings
- Entering invoices onto SAP
- Ordering taxis
- Scanning documents
- Organising lunches for meetings
- Organising visitor parking spaces/signs
Candidates must have/be:
- Previous front of house reception experience in a busy and professional environment
- Be of smart appearance and well spoken
- Be very organised with fantastic attention to detail
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Be a clear communicator and a very good listener
- Be polite and courteous at all times
- Have lots of initiative
- Be confident, not afraid to ask for help and guidance where needed, and capable of working independently
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.