Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional receptionist to join a leading business in the local area as a Receptionist.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, with a 30-minute lunch break each day. However, Friday’s working hours are 11:00am – 5:00pm but when the other receptionist is on holiday/absent you will need to cover Fridays from 8:30am – 5:00pm. Please note that any extra hours banked can be taken later.
The role will require an individual with great organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings using Outlook calendars
- Managing two inboxes (emails)
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering, forwarding and screening phone calls
- Sorting, distributing and franking the post
- Fill and empty the dishwasher and keeping the kitchen tidy
- Making refreshments for meetings
- Entering invoices onto SAP
- Ordering taxis
- Scanning documents
- Organising lunches for meetings
- Organising visitor parking spaces/signs