Role: Our client is looking for a well presented, professional and experienced receptionist to be the first point of contact for their business. This is a very busy role and requires somebody who can work flexibly across the business as a whole.
As a receptionist, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking incoming calls and directing as required
- Preparing manuals for clients
- Logging Assets on to the system
- Dealing with site audit reports
- Uploading manuals to client portals
- General administration duties to support other areas of the business
If you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV to Kimbarnes@theagency.org.uk
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.