Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional Personal Assistant to join a leading business in the local area.
On a day to day basis, you will provide a full PA service to the Managing Director in addition to supporting the Chairman from time to time with their personal affairs (home and abroad) as well as taking care of their day to day general PA and Administration. Additionally, you will offer support to the Management Team – arranging meetings, travel, accommodation etc.
The ideal candidate will have proven PA experience at ‘C Suite’ level and must have a friendly disposition, be reliable and trustworthy.
The duties will include:
- Co-ordinating and planning buying trips to the Far East for the Group MD and other members of staff
- Taking and issuing minutes of meetings
- Diary management
- Booking flights and accommodation in UK, Europe, USA, South East Asia, Australasia, also organise relevant visas/vaccinations if required
- Managing two Directors emails/inbox
- Logging, scanning, and paying invoices for the company
- Responsible for the company pool cars – booking services, MOT’s and managing the records
- Co-ordinate and submit expenses for Directors
- Attend disciplinary hearings and type up minutes
- Updating and distributing Company Policies and amendments to the Policies
- Coordinate all the divisions holidays and submit the report monthly
- Putting orders on SAP by raising purchase orders and dealing with queries
- Prepare documents for meetings, PowerPoint presentations, typing of correspondence and assisting with news for the company website
- Typing up sales quotes and organising sales meetings
- Dealing with the MD’s personal affairs – both home and abroad
- There will be possible travel to Harrogate to assist the Chairman – a company pool car is available if required, however, the right candidate must have a full clean driving licence