Role: Our prestigious client urgently requires part-time Dental Booking Agents to work in their booking centre in Bradley HD2. The positions are to start as soon as possible and will be until the end of September 2021.
The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year which will include Bank Holidays. All staff are expected to work on Bank Holidays should their shift fall on that day.
Our client is looking to recruit staff to work between the hours of:
- Saturday Day sessions 08:00 - 16:00 x 6 people
- Saturday Evening sessions 16:00 – midnight x 6 people
- Sunday Evening Midnight until 08:00am x 1 person
We require candidates who can work 16 hours plus as a minimum each week – ideally 20 hours plus each over the weekend period.
The successful candidates may be expected to do extra shifts depending upon workload, therefore flexibility is key, to be flexible across all Contact Centre roles to be able to respond to peaks in demand to include taking inbound calls, booking appointments, and managing patient expectations.
You will be a key member of the Contact Centre team and will contribute to the delivery of a quality service and the maintenance of quality standards.
As a Temporary Weekend Contact Centre Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Support the safe and effective flow of patients within the Contact Centre Operations
- Deal with the caller’s query, to include transferring to another department or manager if necessary
- Comfort call patients to support safe management of queues
- Ensuring that polices and protocols are carried out as set down by the Company
- Liaise with and book patients into the Primary Care and OOH Centres via system one, using appointment diaries across West Yorkshire
- Any other administration/computer work relevant to the operational running of the Service
- Be an active member of the Contact Centre Team, assisting in the provision and maintenance of the quality, standards, and professional image of the service
- Maintain confidentiality of information given
Candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to show empathy with patients
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of SystemOne or any other dental software (desired)
Please note that all successful candidates may be subject to a DBS check (Criminal Records Check) and will need to provide references covering a 5-year period.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to bring to this temporary role, please send your CV to Kimbarnes@theagency.org.uk