Role: Our prestigious client urgently requires part-time Dental Booking Agents to work in their booking centre in Bradley HD2. The positions are to start as soon as possible.
The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year which will include Bank Holidays. All staff are expected to work on Bank Holidays should their shift fall on that day.
Our client is looking to recruit to cover the following shifts:
Monday Afternoon 12:00 – 18:00 6 hours
Wednesday Afternoon 12:00 – 18:00 6 hours
Wednesday Evening 18:00 – 00:00 6 hours
Thursday Afternoon 12:00 – 18:00 6 hours
Thursday Afternoon 13:00 – 18:00 5 hours
Friday Afternoon 12:00 – 18:00 6 hours
Saturday Evening 16:00 – 22:00 6 hours
Sunday Evening 18:00 – 00:00 6 hours
The successful candidate may be expected to do extra shifts depending upon workload, which may include weekends, evenings etc, therefore flexibility is key. When applying could you please state what shifts you are able to cover.
As a Part or Full Time Temporary Dental Booking Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Working flexibly with the dental team to provide and maintain a high-quality service to patients plus effective liaison with external bodies/individuals as required
- Ensuring that all necessary operational administrative duties are undertaken in an accurate and timely manner – to include the collection, recording and reconciliation of patient charges
You will ideally have worked within a dental service environment and have experience dealing with members of the public and patients, be familiar with dental administrative processes including appointment making and cash handling.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with all MS Office applications
- The ability the plan and prioritise workloads which can often be unpredictable
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of SystemOne or any other dental software (desired)
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check (Criminal Records Check) and will need to provide references covering a 5-year period.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to bring to this temporary role, please send your CV to email@example.com
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CV’s and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally. please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.