Role: This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a thriving, dynamic, creative business in Mirfield as a Part-Time Bookkeeper**.
This role is approximately 12.5 hours per week, flexible working.
- Creating invoices to clients
- Processing end of month invoices
- Hosting invoices to be sent at the beginning of each month
- Digital marketing invoices to be sent at the beginning of each month
- Paying of all suppliers' invoices
- Adding purchase invoices onto Xero
- Monthly filing of receipts
- Dealing with banking transactions
- Matching invoices to payments
- Chasing outstanding payments each week
- Sending customer statements at the end of each month
- Email wages at the beginning of each month and send via email to staff
- Monthly VAT
- Year-end processes
- Absence reporting
- The role also involves liaising with the Director, other staff members and the accountant.
**Please be advised that our client will not be reviewing CV's for this role until after the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, therefore interviews for any suitable candidates will not be in the foreseeable future**
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CV's and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.