Role: Our prestigious client is a global organisation, market leading for positions across an area of expertise largely under the umbrella of banking and finance. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities they work with and you’ll get a flavour of what life is like working for this global organisation.
As an Oversight and Control Administrator you will focus on work related to Save as You Earn Schemes, your role will involve reviewing processes and procedures to ensure standards have been met, providing feedback where necessary.
- Auditing day to day processes to make sure they are carried out to the necessary standards
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures
- Summarise and present your findings to supervisor with recommendations for process efficiencies and improvements to the client experience
- Carry out regular and ad hoc audits of outputs to monitor quality and escalate concerns
- Monitor complaints and incidents, providing regular updates to management, recommending solutions and updating documentation where necessary
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, formulate responses and resolutions and provide excellent customer service. Where applicable educating the customer to prevent the need for future contact
- Provide quality service and support in regular and routine customer requests
- Feedback to Supervisor where standards may be compromised
- Review and amend procedure and training manuals to ensure accuracy
- Resolve internal and external enquiries
- After training, provide technical assistance to colleagues and participate in projects affecting the department
Please be aware the Huddersfield office will be relocating to Leeds city centre from April 2020