Oversight & Control Administrator – SAYE Team
Our client, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, has an opportunity for a Controls and Assurance Administrator to join their Save as you earn team based in Huddersfield.
As oversight and controls administrator your role will involve reviewing processes and procedures to ensure standards have been met, providing feedback where necessary. You will need to summarise and present findings to departmental manager with recommendations for process efficiencies and improvements to the client service.
- Auditing day to day processed to make sure they are carried out to the necessary standards
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures
- Carry out adhoc audits of outputs to monitor quality and escalate concerns
- Monitor complaints and incidents, providing regular updates to management, recommending solutions and updating documentation where necessary
- Review and amend procedures and training manuals to ensure accuracy
- Resolve internal and external enquiries
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, formulate responses and resolutions and provide excellent customer service. Where appropriate educating the customer to prevent the need for future contact.
- Provide quality service and support in regular and routine customer requests
- After training, provide technical assistance to colleagues and participate in projects affecting the department
This role is ideal for an experienced administrator who thrives in a fast paced, busy environment. You will need the good organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail. As this role is in a regulated environment you will be expected to pass relevant industry exams. You may also have the chance to study for a business admin GNVQ.
Candidates must have:
- GCSE Grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Previous administration experience, Especially data inputting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Resilience and flexibility concerning change
- Ability to use own initiative
- Previous experience of reconciliations
Benefits of working for our client include:
- 23 days holiday, which increase with service, plus stats (with the option to purchase additional days)
- Life cover
- Flexible (opt-in) package to inc breakdown cover, medical/dental insurance, Season tickets, childcare vouchers and many more
- Free parking
- Shuttle bus that runs from Town centre
This role is due to relocate to Leeds City Centre from January 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.