Role: Our Client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across their area of expertise – Funds, market services, corporates and private client, banking and credit management services. Headquartered in Australia, with offices in the UK and Europe they are a truly global organisation with a strong platform to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build success.
Our client also recognises the importance of supporting and developing their people so listen to staff, train their teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities they work with.
Based in Huddersfield and reporting to the Head of operations you will be responsible for processing and onboarding/exiting new starts/leavers and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the correct treatment of staff. You will be required to maintain and update records relating to training/holidays and staff welfare along with organizational information. You will ensure that all data is recorded and stored accurately and confidentially. You will also oversee the SHE portal and deal with any issues raised ensuring 100% compliance wherever possible.
- Collation and provision of data for monthly MI submission to the board/complaints/HR
- Ensure data is recorded and stored accurately and confidentially
- Maintenance of data spreadsheets
- Maintenance of organizational information, office plans, training, holidays, staff welfare etc.
- Processing onboarding, exiting, new starters, leavers and liaising with appropriate departments regarding outstanding cheque payments
- Purchase orders – raise appropriate requests for services provided to the site and liaise with appropriate departments regarding outstanding payments
- Ensure recording systems are always available for use
- Health & Safety co-ordination, overseeing the SHE portal and deal with any issues raised, ensuring 100% compliance wherever possible
- Processing DSE assessments and maintaining the WorkRite Health & Safety site