Operations Support Administrator/ SH&E Advisor
Our Client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across their area of expertise Funds, market services, corporates and private client, banking and credit management services. Headquartered in Australia, with offices in the UK and Europe they are a truly global organisation with a strong platform to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build success.
Our client recognises the importance of supporting and developing their people so listen to staff, train their teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities they work with.
Based in Huddersfield and reporting to the Head of operations you will be responsible for processing and onboarding/exiting new starts/leavers and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the correct treatment of staff. You will be required to maintain and update records relating to training/holidays and staff welfare along with organizational information. You will ensure that all data is recorded and stored accurately and confidentially. You will also oversea the SHE portal and deal with any issues raised ensuring 100% compliance wherever possible.
- Collation and provision of data for monthly MI submission to the board/complaints/HR etc
- Maintenance of data spreadsheets
- Purchase orders raise appropriate requests for services provided to the site and liaise with appropriate departments regarding outstanding payments
- Ensure recording systems are always available for use
This role is ideal for an experienced administrator with demonstrable experience of working in busy and fast paced environments, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is crucial, the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing situations with good organisation and time management skills.
Candidates must have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
- Can adapt well to change and be prepared to learn new skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, in particular a confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of shareholder practices (desirable)
Benefits of working for our client include:
- 23 days holiday, which increase with service, + stats (with the option to purchase additional days)
- Life cover
- Flexible (opt-in) package to inc breakdown cover, medical/dental insurance, Season tickets, childcare vouchers and many more
- Free parking
- Shuttle bus that runs from the Town centre
This role is due to relocate to Leeds City Centre in January 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.