Role: This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a very successful vibrant, well established and dynamic local business.
The main aim of the role will be to assist in the planning, direction and co-ordination of the operations of the company. Providing and maintaining a fully functioning, sustainable and relevant infrastructure, ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of each department and the company’s operations - providing the tools to enable Managers and employees to fulfil their role and duties.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure data integrity within the LAN (Local Area Network) and PromoServe
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments within the Company
- Improve processes and policies in support of the Company’s goals, formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximize output
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Oversee and improve the recruitment and induction processes
- Establish procedures for Managers to monitor and evaluate performance and attendance whilst overseeing and improving
- Monitor performance and implement improvements
- Manage and ensure quality of products, manage maintenance of equipment and machinery and provide technical support where necessary
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and departments such as IT, Telecoms, Accounts, Sales, Support/Admin and Warehouse
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions and departments
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Company’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared towards operational excellence
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally which contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Legally responsible person for compliance with Data Protection Act covering CCTV and its administration (Data Controller)
- Ensuring adherence to the Company’s Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy (Compliance Officer)
- Managing, monitoring and improving ISO 9001 quality system and procedures (Quality Manager) and ISO 14001 environmental system and procedures (Environmental Manager)
- Responsible for building and all the facilities within
- Set up and implementation, including web, stock, warehousing, fulfilment and distribution including contract
- Oversee Company legalities including but not limited to, Insurance – premises and vehicles, Health & Safety Law and Employment Law
- Assist Managing Director with regards to Confidential typing, company reporting including sales, commissions and departmental KPI’s, reporting on holiday and absence, tendering, marketing and exhibitions
Our client is a small company, so the position requires a great deal of flexibility on your part which may require you to help in other areas of the business.
In return, our client offers a fantastic working environment; beautiful offices, free parking, and working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to bring to our client, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.