Role: Our prestigious client is looking to recruit an office co-ordinator to join their team in the Finance Department.
The ideal candidate will be carrying out all office administration processes to support the business, including procurement and finance transactional processes whilst ensuring compliance with Group policies.
- Provide administrative support to the wider business, including leadership and management team
- Co-ordinating company events
- Working with colleagues to improve and maintain the office environment
- Support the finance team with accounts payable to ensure invoices are processed, payments made within payment terms, statement reconciliation, liaising with group shared services
- Supporting the learning and development team to ensure the management system is updated with starters, leavers, assignments, training and resolved in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate classroom training as required
- Review and maintain directory of working practices and company policies
- Support the organisation and process management for the delivery of training courses
- Support marketing and communications with internal communications as required
- External interaction with facilities provider