Role: We are currently working on this excellent opportunity to join one of our highly respected local businesses. Our client is looking for a marketing co-ordinator to join their hard working, and friendly marketing team. The purpose of the role is to provide marketing support to the marketing manager in executing the market plan and strategy, to ensure the ongoing success of the marketing dept.
The successful candidate will have previous marketing experience of managing their own projects on time and within the budget set.
Your duties include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the marketing strategy and planning
- Assist in developing ideas for creative campaigns including collaborations with suppliers and customers
- Independently co-ordinate marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and e-campaigns
- Briefing artwork to internal designer and managing print and photography with 3rd party suppliers
- Write engaging copy for company newsletter and other printed materials
- Manage showroom fit and interior design for showroom
- Assist in organising marketing regional and biannual events
- Attend trade shows to conduct market research and identify industry trends
- Provide administration support within the marketing dept. and the external sales team
- Plus, many other marketing activities