Role: Our client has a vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator which is a varied and busy role, incorporating all aspects of lettings from front of house advertising to occupation and property maintenance. Experience is essential to apply for this position. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, negotiation skills who is very well organised and has a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
This is a full-time role with the hours of 9.00-5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 10.00-2.00pm on a 1 in 3 rota basis.
The role involves the following:
- Registering tenants and matching them with properties
- Arranging and following up viewings
- Booking valuations
- Compiling property details
- Prospecting for further business
- Compiling tenancy agreements, obtaining references and moving tenants into properties
- Dealing with property maintenance issues
- Reporting to landlords, liaising with contractors
- Monitoring rent arrears
- Dealing with bond returns
The basic salary is £17,000, with potential OTE of £25,000 pa.