Our well established and reputable client is looking for a full-time permanent Inventory Clerk/Viewings Advisor for their offices in Cleckheaton. Ideally you will be experienced within this area of the property sector, however candidates with the appropriate transferable skills and desire to move into the Lettings sector may be considered.
The role is demanding, fast paced and requires a candidate who can work alone for a high percentage of the day and is willing to use their own vehicle to travel within the Cleckheaton/West Bradford area to visit properties.
You will be looking after a very large client portfolio and will be highly organised, professional and be able to liaise with people confidently and comfortably at all levels.
The property portfolio is diverse therefore you will be required to adapt to different environments and be willing to work in properties that are unfurnished, without heating
and may require you to inspect cellars and attics to carry out a full inventory list.
Our client therefore requires a candidate who has ideally worked in a similar role and on a day to day basis you will carry out the following:
- Property Viewings: Showing potential tenants around explaining the criteria to let a property and what the property has to offer
- Property Visits: Visiting the properties every 6 months to check for any damage, ensuring the tenants don’t have any issues, rechecking ID and recording this on a software package
- Inventories: Visiting a property prior to a tenant moving in to carry out a full check list of what is in the property and what condition the property is in, taking gas and electric meter readings – recording this on a software package
- Move out Inspections: Visiting the property after a tenant has vacated to check for any signs of damage and taking meter readings, recording this on a software package
- Landlord communication: providing feedback to landlords each week in relation to viewings etc.
You will have excellent organisational skills, a good telephone manner, have the ability to work without supervision and be self-motivated and highly organised. As you will be client facing you will need to be smart, well presented have excellent communication skills. A full clean driving licence and car is required – mileage will be paid for all business mileage. The role will involve being out of the office most of the time in all weathers, dealing with a mixture of types and conditions of houses, therefore our client requires someone who doesn’t mind cold houses/bad weather and potentially cold/damp cellars/attics etc.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch with an occasional Saturday to cover holidays.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.