Role: Our well-established client is looking for a highly experienced candidate with relevant experience as outlined below to support the external Commercial Sales Managers in the management of commercial customers and their projects.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager & Sales and Marketing Director your main Accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure that all required details are obtained from the external sales team and/or client to ensure the sale can progress efficiently
- Evaluate enquiries received to ascertain the size and value then allocate internally or pass to external sales team if required
- Assist with building case studies by obtaining the required information from the customer / sales team then pass to marketing
- Develop and build commercial relationships with designated customers i.e. flooring contractors through telephone/ email contact
- Work with marketing to develop effective marketing campaigns that work for the commercial market (information gained of what contractors need by the relationships created)
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gain and provide accurate information i.e., production, customer services, accounts, and transport
- Develop a full understanding of the CRM system to ensure it is being used to its full potential for internal and external stakeholders
Additionally, you will have the ability to travel and maybe stay away if required to go on joint customer visits and attend trade shows (this is envisaged to be very rare though). A full UK driving licence is required.
In terms of experience, it is essential that you have flooring industry knowledge and expert communication and relationship skills and experience of working in a fast paced and highly customer focused/sales office environment.
It would be desirable if you had commercial flooring experience and have come from the manufacturing industry.
Our client seeks a highly competent IT user – Word, Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables etc), Power Point, and someone who is highly customer focused, with experience of using CRM and SOP Systems. Also, if you have experience of customer complaint resolution techniques, SAGE CRM and Realitex, then this would be hugely beneficial.
The hours of work are 8.30am – 5.30pm, however, you will be expected to work such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to bring to our client, please send your CV to email@example.com
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.