Role: Our long standing and very well established client is looking for a fabulous new team member who has excellent customer services experience to join their busy sales team.
On a day to day basis the role is to provide a first line telephone response to customer requirements whilst offering excellent customer service and demonstrating the ability to up-sell and cross-sell, whilst identifying buying signals and opportunities.
Offering the best solutions to customer queries whilst keeping the best interests of the company in mind. Perform given tasks to a high level of competency whilst following company procedures and guidelines. Working with colleagues to ensure that all orders and calls are processed effectively. Undertake initial and follow-up outbound calls to existing customers with a view to securing additional business. Promoting relevant products and special offers as required.
The main emphasis of the role is based around the proactive management of Inbound and Outbound Telesales activities.
- Answer all inbound telesales calls with a courteous, professional and confident manner
- Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer orders on to the business system
- Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
- Identify buying signals and optimise opportunities to increase average order spend
- To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
- Maintain the agreed level of Customer Service at all times, in accordance with pre-determined targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Understanding and utilising the range of product and service differentiators that are offered by the client to help grow and develop sales volume.
- Manage own workload and task list effectively
- Liaising with Key Account Managers and other departments in a timely and proficient manner where relevant.
- Contacting and developing relationships with customers and prospects using relevant or gathered information from other marketing communications
- Pursuit of new or enhanced business to maximise sales potential
- Encourage communication channels to be open, in order to facilitate a smooth flow of information with other departments and the team
- All Sales and Customer Service systems, communication and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
- Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to within the scope or your role
- Carrying out other adhoc duties that might be required in the company’s interest.
- Compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct supervisor/manager.
- Excellent working environment
- Established and reputable business
- Free parking
- Death in service benefit
- Earn extra holidays for no sickness (up to 1 extra week per year)
- Close to Shipley train station
- Staff canteen and lounge area
- Dress down Friday
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday – 36.5 hours per week.
If you have the skills and proven experience to bring to this role, please send your full CV to Bevevered@theagency.org.uk.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications, and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.