Role: Our highly respected, dynamic, and forward-thinking client based in Mirfield, West Yorkshire are seeking a Digital Marketer to join their growing team. If you have a passion for digital advertising and the desire to create successful social campaigns, then you might be just what they are looking for! The role will be remote, and office based.
This is a full-time permanent role and training will be given to help in achieving certifications and personal growth. There is also a great opportunity for the candidate to present their own insights and network with hundreds of other professionals throughout client work and external events.
Your Duties will include:
- Supporting the Head of Digital in managing client accounts and ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Aiding the senior team in writing and delivering proposals preparing materials, research, and presentations to deliver to prospects
- Contributing to the writing, design, and delivery of various marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and actively generating growth on social media platforms for multiple accounts
- Monitoring and actively generating growth on digital advertising platforms (e.g., PPC) for our clients
- Monitoring and reporting on websites and ads’ performance
- Creating remarkable content for social media platforms
- Writing professional grade website copy
- Writing entertaining, informative, and educational content optimised for search engines
- Representing the business at networking events, promoting the agency and its services
- Attending client meetings to support the senior team if necessary