Role: Calling all Digital Account Managers! Our dynamic, locally based client is looking for a talented individual to join their team as a Digital Account Manager supporting the marketing team to deliver all projects on time whilst providing the best client service.
This is a hybrid Account Manager role in which you will be managing client relationships and expectations alongside getting stuck in with the project management of briefs and processes and managing through the studio. A positive can-do attitude and ability to multi-task will set you up very well for supporting the team. You will be working through all aspects of marketing activity, liaising both internally and externally to make sure everything runs smoothly.
You will be instrumental in the day-to-day client servicing, supporting the delivery of marketing projects for our clients. You will be supporting all aspects of marketing activity, liaising both internally and externally. You will have fantastic people skills, great relationship building skills and an exemplary work ethic.
- Day to day management of small projects and support for large campaigns
- Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research
- Supporting in new business pitches
- Provide support to the wider team on new project briefs
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell within client accounts
- Managing financial processes including quoting, contract admin and invoicing preparation
- Representing the business at networking events, promoting the agency and services
- Attending client meetings to support the wider team
- General business administration duties