Role: Our prestigious client is a global organisation, market leading for positions across an area of expertise largely under the umbrella of banking and finance. This is an exciting opportunity to join their busy operational team as a Customer Services Representative.
On a day to day basis, you will be carrying out duties relating to investors, answering calls and responding to emails from Independent Financial Advisors, private investors, fund managers and other clients.
Duties also include:
- Answering enquiries from investors and their representatives, by telephone or e-mail
- Providing the broadest range of information about the investor’s holding, transactions undertaken, the funds in question, and the services being offered
- Attempting to resolve queries at first point of contact, or escalate if needed
- Updating systems and arranging any necessary correspondence
- Providing information on request regarding the funds and changes that may impact them
- Call filtering – passing calls for other departments through to them when require