Role: We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our clients finance team. You will be tasked with ensuring the business collects all payments due from its clients in a prompt and efficient manner.
You will lead a busy and fast paced business day but will reap the rewards by being part of a proactive and dedicated organisation who are looking to offer their clients a service that is second to none.
Duties will include the following:
- Checking every eligible tenant has a valid housing benefit claim.
- Liaising with the housing team to ensure all relevant paperwork is in place for the tenants claim.
- Creating invoices for direct tenant rents
- Reconciling remittances and payment schedules received from the local authority.
- Updating the company software with payments received
- Chasing rent arrears
- Producing weekly financial reports
- Informing senior management of any issues relating to rent payments.
- Responsible for the preparation of 4 weekly forecast of rental income into the housing association.