Role: Working for our Client, based in Brighouse, as part of a dedicated team, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their existing team. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for providing accurate, efficient administrative and Credit Control functions that support the operational and financial requirements of the business. Previous Credit Control experience working within a similar role is essential.
Day to day responsibilities and main duties will be:
- Opening Accounts, credit checking and writing to customer once done to advise agreement t’s & C’s
- Chasing overdue accounts, placing on stop if required.
- Produce monthly statements
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Continually updating and maintaining Sage and Protean operating systems