Role: This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to join one of our highly sought-after clients who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a very well-established team. This role is to replace a colleague who has moved into a different department within the business.
Our client are a market leader in their industry and have a reputation for providing exclusive quality products to a niche market.
The ideal candidate will have solid credit control experience, be confident and tenacious and able to provide an exceptional standard of service to customers resolving any queries to ensure payments are made on time.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside 1 other Credit Controller
- Chasing debt
- Dealing with customer price queries
- Reconciling invoices
- Resolving payment issues and queries
- Taking credit card payment
- Using a standalone system and balancing the credit card details
- Working to deadlines and timescales