This is an exciting time for someone to join our prestigious client, who has an Assistant managers role available within the settlements and probates team. Based in their Leeds office, supervising a team of 8 administrators, you will be helping to oversee the running of a busy, operational team.
As Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and eliminating errors at individual and team levels ensuring daily controls are effective
- Ensuring performance and levels and KPI’s are met
- Overseeing workflow to ensure it all aligns to department goals and activities
- Providing strong and effective guidance and coaching to the administrators
- Demonstrating solid communication skills within own team and across the Assistant Manager population
- Making and encouraging recommendations for continuous improvements
- Ensuring training and coaching requirements are understood and actioned for teams and individuals
- Provide support and guidance for complex queries and complaints with a focus on first contact resolution
This role is ideal for someone with strong people and performance management skills and experience. They ideally seek a candidate who has experience of working within the Financial Services or Banking industries OR has a strong administrative background, working in a high-volume processing environment.
Candidates must have:
- GCSE Maths and English grade ‘C’ or above (or equivalent)
- Investment Operations Certificate
- Solid customer services industry
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of performance management, coaching and leading teams
- Excellent understanding of managing deadlines and service level provisions
- Knowledge of managing continuous improvement activity
Benefits to working for our Client include:
- Free onsite parking
- Free shuttle bus between the city centre and the office at the start and end of the day
- Subsidised canteen
- High street coffee shops
- 23 days annual leave plus stats, Increasing with length of service
- Pension, life cover, childcare vouchers plus many more opt in/purchasable packages
Please note this role will locate to Leeds City Centre some time in 2020.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience to [email protected]
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CVs and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally, please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.