Role: Our Bradford based Client is a not-for-profit organisation that is redefining its business sector by offering its services in a more efficient and innovate way to that of its competitors. As a result, we have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Administrator who will be part of a proactive and dedicated organisation who are looking to offer their clients a service that is second to none.
On a day to day basis, you will report into a Senior Administrator and you will provide administrative assistance to the whole team.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Fielding telephone calls coming into the business and directing as required, taking messages, and assisting callers where/when required.
- Receiving and directing visitors to the business
- General day to day computer work including the use of MS Office – you will therefore require strong writing skills and a good understanding of the English language, together with excellent MS proficiency
- You will also be involved in carrying our reporting tasks by way of creating spreadsheets and putting together presentations on MS PowerPoint.
- Ensuring the organisation’s internal database is maintained at all times.
- Maintaining records and entering data on to various systems including the internal database
- Collating and scanning all financial information and emailing it to the finance department Inventory control
- General Administrative tasks including filing.
- Follow ups on various tasks assigned
- Relaying information where needed
- Any other duties as required by senior work colleagues and the Management team.