Role: We are currently working on this excellent opportunity to join one of our highly respected, award winning legal businesses. Our client is looking for a strong administrator to join their hard working, and friendly marketing team. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the marketing team to ensure the ongoing success of the marketing dept.
Working within a shared services environment, under the supervision of the Global Solutions Centre Manager, the successful candidate will collaborate and support the Marketing team on client alerts, lawyer bio’s, internal newsletters, event invites, client relationship reporting and firm news. Our talented rapid-response team provides full life-cycle administrative support for mission critical projects and innovative solutions to improve our processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience from ideally within a shared services environment.
Your duties include:
- Operate within a shared services environment
- Flexibility to learn new skills and work across multiple Global Solutions teams after the primary focus of supporting the Marketing and Business Development department
- Work to set deadlines, KPI’s and SLA’s ensuring any escalations are raised timely
- Demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs
- Working as part of a team embracing operational excellence ways of working and best in class service delivery
- Support process improvement activities and share ideas of where we can streamline or make processes and procedures more efficient
- Edits content to reflect client-specific needs as part of a cross-functional Marketing and Business Development department
- Assist with development and production of client-focused marketing materials. Activities include:
- Formatting Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documentation in alignment of the firm’s marketing style and brand guidelines.
- Saves and tags marketing’s digital assets (e.g., images and final project materials) into our content management and document management systems
- Assists with search & retrieval requests and maintains accuracy of content within our client relationship, matter, proposals content, and web/bio content management systems
- Answers basic questions regarding the functional use of the firm’s content and proposal management systems
- Assists with digital production (editing, formatting, distribution system setup) of client newsletters and alerts
- Supports Business Development and Marketing team with event preparation, e.g., creating event campaign, sending event invitations, and advertising the event