Job Vacancy Details
Franchise Support Team Leader
April 12, 2018
|Salary – £
£18,000 – £20,000 dep upon skills and exp.
|Location of Job
Team Leader (Franchise Support Team)
Our client seeks either an experienced Team Leader or candidate who is maybe at the next stage of their career to take a step up in to a role of this nature. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, ensuring that all activities relating to property sales/lettings are undertaken in an efficient and courteous manner and you will be responsible for overseeing a small team of Franchise Support Coordinators operating in a busy environment. The role requires someone with great people skills, a keen eye for detail and good financial awareness. A key element of the role be coordinating the on-boarding of new Franchisees and the organisation of training events and all related catering/equipment arrangements etc. Our Client seeks a person with a positive and enthusiastic attitude who can provide fantastic customer service and has the natural ability to liaise with people at all levels. In exchange you will have the opportunity to grow and learn within our clients expanding organisation and be part of a vibrant and dedicated team.
Main duties will include:
- Be responsible for the supervision of the Franchise Support Coordinators, overseeing the daily workload ensuring all tasks are completed by the end of the day in line with company procedures – providing advice and guidance where applicable
- Provide first line resolution of all issues and questions relating to the in-house CRM and other third-party systems as required in relation to the role
- Handle incoming enquiries from tenants, Franchisees and their teams by phone or email, ensuring they are responded to appropriately and that a high level of service is always provided
- Liaise with relevant team members to resolve any reported issues/problems
- Be responsible for creating the content of the operations newsletter and its circulation to the network
- Assist daily with the workload of the team as required – for example, move in/move out processing, organising annual gas checks, entering payments to the client account system
- Allocate housing benefit payments to tenant’s accounts and where discrepancies occur liaise with housing benefit offices to resolve
- Be responsible for calculating housing benefit shortfalls and arranging top up payments
- Drive the rent arrears process, ensuring this is adhered to and that rent collections are made on time
- Update and maintain the operations manual in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Own the organisation of training events, including booking of venues, registration, materials, and catering
- Coordinate on-boarding of new Franchisees, ensuring all relevant paperwork is collected, scanned and uploaded to Google Drive
- Liaise with Business Development Managers to ensure launches are on track
- Carry out regular 1-1 meetings with direct reports ensuring that all discussions are documented. Identify training needs and implement short term objectives as required
- Identify training needs of Franchisees and their teams and drive attendance at organised events
- Lead by example, educate team members and franchisees on systems and processes to ensure these are followed and repeat questions are reduced
- Act as deputy to the Operations Manager and for Client Accounts as required.
- Attendance at conferences and shows as required (once or twice a year typically)
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the Operations Manager to fulfil the needs of the business
- Person specification:
- Excellent organisational ability, written and verbal communications skills, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence with dealing with suppliers and resolving any issues
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Thrives working in a busy role to set deadlines
- Strong administration and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and personable, with a good sense of humour
- Keen to develop your skills, experience and career
- A flexible approach with a willingness to take on a diverse range of duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to providing fantastic service and going the extra mile is essentialThe ideal candidate will have GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths or equivalent and be IT literate. It would be advantageous if you have experience of managing people, have a background in lettings with a good understanding of the lettings process and good knowledge of basic accounting principles would also be an advantage. However, candidates without lettings will also be considered.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV to Louisesmith@theagency.org.uk as soon as possible. Any application which does not clearly outline the required skills on the CV will not be considered for this role.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CV’s and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally. please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
How to Apply br>To apply for this vacancy, please make a note of this Vacancy’s Title: Franchise Support Team Leader and Reference Number: TAP1356 and apply by email using the email address above.
When emailing, please make sure you include this Vacancy’s Title Franchise Support Team Leader AND Reference Number TAP1356, in your email’s subject line and don’t forget to attach your CV as a Microsoft Word™ or as an RTF (Rich Text Format) document. Other formats such as PDF or Microsoft Publisher™ documents may be rejected.
Please note: We review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, however due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, please be aware that we only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.