Job Vacancy Details
Cusomer Support Co-ordinator
April 12, 2018
|Salary – £
£16,000 – £20,000 dep upon skills and experience
|Location of Job
Franchise Support Co-ordinator
Our client seeks a strong administrator/customer services candidate to work as a Franchise Support Co-ordinator. The role is to ensure that all activities relating to property sales and lettings are undertaken in an efficient and courteous manner and in line with company procedures. The role also involves investigating queries raised by Franchisees on a daily basis, resolving these or escalating as applicable. Our Client is looking for a candidate with a positive and enthusiastic attitude who can provide fantastic customer service/administrative support both internally and externally. In exchange you will have the opportunity to grow and learn within this expanding organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Provide first line resolution of all issues and questions relating to the in-house CRM and other third-party systems as required in relation to sales and lettings
- Handle incoming enquiries from tenants, Franchisees and their teams by phone or email, ensuring they are responded to appropriately and that a high level of service is provided at all times
- Liaise with relevant team members to resolve any reported issues/problems
- Set up new rental properties on the in-house systems accurately, in preparation for tenancy processing
- Process ‘move-ins’ for all new tenants ensuring that they receive the appropriate paperwork and that direct debits are set up and deposits are lodged in line with legal requirements and company processes
- Process all ‘notice givens’ and ‘move-outs’, ensuring leaving tenants are provided with a final rent statements and direct debits are cancelled/amended as applicable. Also ensuring card payments required for final rents are collected
- Lodge deposits and issue prescribed information as required
- Enter payments on to client accounting systems ensuring they are allocated to landlords/tenants as applicable
- Make payments to landlords and/or suppliers as required
- Monitor housing benefit payments ensuring they are received and allocated to tenant’s accounts, where discrepancies occur liaise with housing benefit offices to resolve
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to landlord and supplier payments
- Organise annual gas checks, ensure Franchisees are informed of any works required and certificates are uploaded
- Take responsibility for the recovery of rent arrears, ensuring all appropriate policies and procedures are followed
- Monthly stationery and catering supplies ordering
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the Operations Manager to fulfil the needs of the business
- Attendance at conferences and shows as required (once or twice a year typically)
- Excellent organisational ability, written and verbal communications skills, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence with dealing with suppliers and resolving any issues
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Thrives working in a busy role to set deadlines
- Strong administration and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and personable, with a good sense of humour
- Keen to develop your skills, experience and career
- A flexible approach with a willingness to take on a diverse range of duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to providing fantastic service and going the extra mile is essentialThe ideal candidate will have GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths or equivalent and be IT literate. If you have a background in lettings with a good understanding of the lettings process and good knowledge of basic accounting principles this would also be an advantage, but not essential.
- If you have the relevant skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV to Louisesmith@theagency.org.uk as soon as possible. Any application which does not clearly outline the required skills on the CV will not be considered for this role.
- GDPR Disclaimer: Please appreciate that whilst we review all CV’s and applications, due to the high volume that we receive on a regular basis, we only respond to candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Additionally. please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
How to Apply br>To apply for this vacancy, please make a note of this Vacancy’s Title: Cusomer Support Co-ordinator and Reference Number: TAP1357 and apply by email using the email address above.
When emailing, please make sure you include this Vacancy’s Title Cusomer Support Co-ordinator AND Reference Number TAP1357, in your email’s subject line and don’t forget to attach your CV as a Microsoft Word™ or as an RTF (Rich Text Format) document. Other formats such as PDF or Microsoft Publisher™ documents may be rejected.
Please note: We review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, however due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, please be aware that we only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.